The UK’s Number One - saving you money on your energy bills
Established for more than six years, hundreds of thousands of home and business owners in the UK have trusted LEDBulbs.co.uk to guide their purchase of energy saving LED bulbs.
In a market that is flooded with cheap imported bulbs, we sell only branded products from reputable manufacturers. Our products are backed by long guarantee periods, and fast, free returns. Our close relationships with manufacturers mean we can often offer extra value - for example, with exclusive extra-long warranties and we also guarantee you can't buy cheaper on the Web - no wonder we're Number One for branded bulbs in the UK!
Every day our support team hear tales of how cheap, unbranded bulbs (many of which are foreign imports) do not deliver the light quality, length of service or safety of branded LED Bulbs. They only represent poor value for money (and in some cases) a safety risk. In contrast, we're proud that our bulb return rate is less than 0.1% and that our buying power means that we can bring the best quality bulbs to you at rock bottom prices.
Our branded bulbs will reduce your energy bills and help you contribute to savings in CO2 emissions - quite simply, buying LED bulbs from LEDBulbs.co.uk is good for both the world and your pocket!
Outstanding Customer Service
Through harnessing the power of the Internet and supplying you directly, we can give you a superior choice and service.
Why waste petrol visiting a retailer (who may not even have your item in stock) when you can have your order delivered free the next day to your home or office? To help you, we even offer one hour delivery windows - so you’re not waiting around and wasting times.
We also offer a number of helpful services to help you make informed purchases. For example, there are many different types of dehumidifiers or air conditioning units on the market - our customer advisors are technically astute (as well as very friendly) and will help you find the ones that are right for you. Call them free on 0800 043 8975.
And, being a great retailer is as much about being there when there’s a problem - so returns and exchanges are free and we offer a no quibble guarantee.
A message from our CEO, Nick Kandola
“LEDBulbs.co.uk is one of the easiest websites to use - and we continually ask our customers how we can make it even better!
But don’t take our word for it - TrustPilot asks consumers what they think of us and our rating is 4.9 out of 5.
Fast Growing Success - Love Shopping featured in Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 league table!
In recognition of our fast growth and business model, we're delighted to be included in the Sunday Times Virgin fast Track 100 league table. This table ranks Britain’s one hundred private companies with the fastest-growing sales over their latest three years of accounts.
Coming in at Number 46, Love Shopping Direct also features in the associated Research Report under the category of Energy Efficiency – the authors of the report noted how the growth of companies such as ours, are fuelled by rising energy costs, increased government subsidy and regulation, as well as growing environmental awareness among consumers.
It doesn't stop there, however, Love Shopping has also received Highly Commended in the Midlands Business Awards for both Retail Excellence and Fast Growth. Plus "One to Watch" in the Young Guns Awards - which recognise upcoming talent.
Trade Counter, Accounts and Bulk Discounts
We love the Web, and we’re proud that we’ve created a winning service for commercial organisations and tradespeople.
- Great Discounts on bulk purchases.
- Free technical advice.
- Credit accounts
- Free next day delivery to site or workplace.
If you’re in the area - you can also drop in to our huge new trade counter now open to the trade and public. Come and see the best range of quality air conditioning products and unbeatable prices.
Our address is: 97 Walsall Road, Perry Barr, Birmingham, B42 1TX
A UK Success Story
We’re proud of how we’ve grown. Yes, like all the best businesses, we started in a bedroom back in 2008. It’s been a fun journey to where we are now: operating from warehouses of more than 16,000 square feet.
- We’re proud of how we’ve grown. Yes, like all the best businesses, we started in a bedroom back in 2008. It’s been a fun journey to where we are now: operating from warehouses of more than 16,000 square feet.
- The strangest question our customer service advisors have ever been asked is: "How much does free delivery cost?"
- We've just been awarded a Young Guns "One to Watch" award in recognition of our growth and impressive business model.
- We offer free energy saving and air quality surveys to schools and offices because we care about our community.
- Monday is our busiest day of the week and "Cyber Monday" (the last Monday in November) or 1st Monday in December is our busiest day of the year (we shipped over 6,000 thousand lamps and electrical diy products on this day last year).
- Lamps from our site can be found adorning at least three stately homes and two Michelin Starred restaurants.
- Our favourite team outing is the traditional company summer barbecue party.