Robus 4.5W Emerald GU10 LED in Warm White
A high-performance, cost-effective LED with COB technology with exclusive 3 Year guarantee.
The Robus 4.5W Emerald GU10 LED
is a high performance LED bulb that is a suitable replacement for a 45W halogen
. It is available in warm white (shown here) or cool white (click here
) and with a beam angle of 38 degrees (this is a medium
beam angle). LEDBulbs.co.uk is delighted to offer this bulb with an exclusive 3 year guarantee
- giving you additional peace of mind. We are the only supplier in the UK who can offer this guarantee.
The bulb uses COB technology to provide energy efficient and long life solutions to replace inefficient short life Halogen lamps. What also makes it different is the bulb housing, which is made of Polybutylene Teraphthalate (PBY) which has exceptional heat conduction properties. Good heat conduction prolongs the life of LED bulbs.
What is COB?
Small LED’s are more efficient at converting input power to visible light so a number of small LEDs bonded together will provide more light, produce less heat, be easier to thermally manage and inevitably have a longer life with less performance depreciation than a single larger LED of the same input power. This latest LED technology is called Chip On Board (COB) and it makes the bulbs beautifully bright.
With ever rising cost of electricity these lamps provide significant energy savings for your home or business of up to 90% - and typically provide paybacks in months. They will last for an average of 30,000 hours - that's up to 15 years of use if you light this lamp for an average of five hours per day.
The Robus 4.5W Emerald GU10 LED is suitable for installations such as:
● Shop Window Displays ● Hotel Function Rooms & Receptions ● Commercial office buildings
● Bars & Restaurants ● Dining room, kitchen, bedrooms in the home ● Track fittings ● Retail showrooms
Equivalent: suggested replacement for a 35 Watt halogen bulb
Beam Angle: 38 degrees
Average Life: 30,000 hours
Dimensions: 55 x 50mm
• lluminance: 575 LX
• CCT L100: 3000 K
• CRI L100: >80 Ra
• Comparable: 35W Halogen
• Efficacy : 79 Im/ IcctW
• Power Factor: >0.75
• Ingress Protection: IP20
• No Infra-red or UV content
• Choice of warm or cool white light colour
• Contains no mercury or other heavy metals
• Rugged with no filament to break
• The full range of lamps have the same footprint as traditional halogen